Operaciones de reestructuración empresarial
Once we have analysed a company’s true situation, we set out to diversify any risks there may be in its different businesses, in all cases seeking to reduce and rationalise them. This involves actions in the following areas: legal-corporate (mainly mergers, demergers and swaps), economic and financial, labour (collective employment adjustment – EREs, and workforce protocols) and, where appropriate, the management of treasury surpluses both at home and abroad through the concept of GROUP.
Restructuring is particularly necessary when a company that has grown accumulates assets (land, buildings, surpluses, several businesses…), as this equity may be exposed to and compromised by the following setbacks, for example: lack of growth, and family or workforce disputes.
Through restructuring operations, such as demergers, mergers, asset swaps, we ensure the company is in a better position to become sustainable and grow. Through these operations we considerably improve its corporate organisation, professionalising the management of risk by diversifying it, and reinforcing the chances of business continuity.
Successful restructuring means reinforcing the company’s prospects for continuity and growth.
These are the five keys for ensuring this operation helps SMEs:
- It safeguards the company’s equity
- It improves its borrowing capacity
- It provides owners with additional liquidity
- It provides flexibility for undertaking strategic takeover operations
- It is fiscally efficient
WHY MANAGE AN ASSET SURPLUS?
- About us
- Family business
- Our clients
- Some of our success stories
- Success stories: Corporate strategy – Continuity plan
- Success stories: Corporate SME
- Success stories: Corporate restructuring operations
- Success stories: Debt financing and refinancing operations
- Success stories: Guidance, planning and management of receivership proceedings
- Success stories: Labour protocol
Since 2012 we have participated in 3.58% of the commercial restructuring operations that have been carried out in Spain.
(Source: Companies Registry)