The staff in the Confianz Labour Department are experts in the provision of a labour management and advisory service. Our aim is to optimise personnel costs and reduce employment issues through proactive guidance.
Our services in this field involve the following:
- The comprehensive management of the payroll process: new hires, severances, payslips, back pay.
- The management of welfare contributions: the drafting of the various contribution forms for the different social security regimes, rebates on quotas, filing of sickness and accident notifications, request for postponements.
- Recruitment management: arranging and filing contracts, managing contract expiries, and guidance on the different forms of hiring and their advantages.
- The administrative-fiscal treatment of payslips: drawing up tax statements of withholdings (Tax forms 110, 111 and 190 in Spain), individual employment certificates (Form 10T in Spain).
- Guidance and support before the employment authorities in the event of labour inspections.
- Legal support and advice in dismissal procedures.
- Processing of collective employment adjustments (ERE in their Spanish acronym)and collective redundancies.
- Workforce audits and status checks, labour due diligence.
- About us
- Family business
- Our clients
- Some of our success stories
- Success stories: Corporate strategy – Continuity plan
- Success stories: Corporate SME
- Success stories: Corporate restructuring operations
- Success stories: Debt financing and refinancing operations
- Success stories: Guidance, planning and management of receivership proceedings
- Success stories: Labour protocol