Our professional team includes tax experts that will help you to analyse and choose the best options for the proper tax management of your businesses and investments.
All business operations have a fiscal component that needs to be analysed and assessed, which explains our commitment to proactivity and pre-emption.
Our professional duties in this field include the following:
- Filing and settlement of all kinds of taxes: direct, indirect, local, regional, national and international.
- Tax consolidation groupsand related operations.
- Taxation of family businesses(inheritances, donations, transfer of business).
- Ongoing advice on tax and fiscal matters (sending of circulars and clarification of issues).
- Fiscal planning for optimising the tax burden.
- Mergers and acquisitions: taxation of restructuring operations (mergers, demergers, non-monetary contributions, branches of activity, and asset swaps).
- Inspection procedures and administrative claims.
- Submitting enquiries to the tax authorities.
- Fiscal due diligence.
- About us
- Family business
- Our clients
- Some of our success stories
- Success stories: Corporate strategy – Continuity plan
- Success stories: Corporate SME
- Success stories: Corporate restructuring operations
- Success stories: Debt financing and refinancing operations
- Success stories: Guidance, planning and management of receivership proceedings
- Success stories: Labour protocol
Commitment to proactivity and pre-emption