Corporate sme (m/a). Mergers and acquisitions of smes. Business takeover operations for corporate growth.
Within this activity, we conduct strategic analyses and draw up feasibility plans, prepare business valuations, due diligences, and finalise purchase and sale operations, with the aim being to reinforce company continuity and identify growth opportunities.
Services for improving corporate performance and ensuring the company’s profitable continuity.
- Challenge of continuity and growth → Strategy and acquisitions, mergers and takeovers
- Businesses with concentrated risk → We diversify through restructuring
- Companies with surplus liquidity → Removing risk and loss of value
- Very high amounts of unrelated assets → Securing assets through efficient restructuring
- Debt imbalances → Transforming and refinancing borrowing
- Corporate structures with significant percentages of discord → Ensuring control, Family protocols
- Fragmentation of shareholding → Ensuring control: Holding company
- Financial issues in pre-receivership situations → Professionalism, foresight and choosing the moment
- Successions in family businesses → Fostering an enterprising spirit and finding formulas for continuity
It will be difficult to find another company in Spain with this amount of experience. Within this activity, we conduct strategic analyses and draw up feasibility plans, prepare business valuations, due diligences, and finalise purchase and sale operations, with the aim being to reinforce company continuity and identify growth opportunities
- About us
- Family business
- Our clients
- Some of our success stories
- Success stories: Corporate strategy – Continuity plan
- Success stories: Corporate SME
- Success stories: Corporate restructuring operations
- Success stories: Debt financing and refinancing operations
- Success stories: Guidance, planning and management of receivership proceedings
- Success stories: Labour protocol
Since 2012, we have managed more than 80 cases of M&A, 65 of which are now success stories