CONFIANZ is a major participant is some of the leading events held in Spain in the fields of taxation, management, and family business.
We regularly take part in respected forums (Deusto University, Faculty of Economic and Business Sciences of the University of the Basque Country, the Management Development Association – APD, the Bizkaia Business Confederation -CEBEK, Chambers of Commerce) holding classes and presentations in taxation and commercial matters, on family protocols, management of professional practices, etc.
We are on the staff at Deusto University, teaching on the Master’s in Fiscal Consultancy, where we are responsible for the course on asset planning for family businesses. We liaise very closely with the Chair in Family Business at the University of the Basque Country (Faculty of Economic and Business Sciences), and speak at seminars and conferences, especially on legal, economic and financial matters.
The calendar section provides information on forthcoming events, as well as on those that Confianz has already attended.
- About us
- Family business
- Our clients
- Some of our success stories
- Success stories: Corporate strategy – Continuity plan
- Success stories: Corporate SME
- Success stories: Corporate restructuring operations
- Success stories: Debt financing and refinancing operations
- Success stories: Guidance, planning and management of receivership proceedings
- Success stories: Labour protocol