Confianz has a protracted track record in the advisory and consulting sector, and it specialises in the accounting procedures of companies and business groups.
We are experts in accounting and in advising companies accordingly, being highly efficient in the processes of automated book-keeping and reviewing accounts. In addition, we structure the accounts and extract useful data to enable you to make the right decisions on investments, borrowing, new hires, adjustments, etc.
Our accounts department is responsible for the following duties:
- Processing invoices received and issued, as well as bank statements.
- Amortisations, write-downs and provisioning.
- Drawing up balance sheets, income statements, the profit and loss account, and checks and balances.
- Registration of accounting ledgers.
- Drafting and submission of annual financial statements.
- Study, review and updating of accounts.
- General advice on accounting matters and on formal obligations.
- Drafting of bespoke economic-financial reports for analysing the economic and financial situation and the state of assets.
- About us
- Family business
- Our clients
- Some of our success stories
- Success stories: Corporate strategy – Continuity plan
- Success stories: Corporate SME
- Success stories: Corporate restructuring operations
- Success stories: Debt financing and refinancing operations
- Success stories: Guidance, planning and management of receivership proceedings
- Success stories: Labour protocol